22 Strickland Drive, Dalwallinu WA 6609
Sold for $250,000
Neat & tidy character home House - Property ID: 962048
3 bedroom 1 bathroom home on an easy care 1012sqm block overlooking the tranquil Heritage Walk Trails.
This home has plenty to offer if you are a first home buyer, investor or after that next home & comes partially furnished.
* Lounge room is carpeted & features an inbuilt Masport wood fire & wooden venetians.
* Main thoroughfare is tiled. From the front entrance, through to the kitchen/dining & into the hallway leading to the 3 bedrooms & bathroom.
* A modern refurbished kitchen awaits the foodie at heart with gas cooking, rangehood, double stainless steel sink & double door pantry.
* Bedrooms are all carpeted with the master bedroom located at the front of the home featuring BIR.
* Bathroom has corner vanity with a combined shower/bath recess & heat/light/exhaust fan unit.
* Ducted A/C keeps this home cooler on those warmer days.
* This home has solar HWS, was recladded approximately 3-4 years ago, all windows are wind out & have safety security screens.
* Backyard is waiting for that green thumb! With four raised garden beds, various citrus trees, fish pond, small rain water tanks & garden shed.
* Access to the backyard made easy through the colourblond gates located to the side of the home leading up to the 7x7 powered & lockable Gara-Port.
*** This home is one not to be missed. For more information or to view this little beauty please call Aleisha today! ***
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Solar Hot Water